Just shy of 48 hours after her fall she is starting to look better.....I will admit I am still unsure if she will take her 2 year old pictures Friday or if we will move to next week but only time will tell. And I may just say take them becaue if NOT next week it maybe a pink cast knowing this little lady. She has been doctored every 2 hours at school and as of this morning it was scabbing nicely. As you can all tell this little lady is go go go her arm is scrapped fro mthe shoulder to the wrist and make it a little uncomfortable for baths but with her you would NEVER know. Gotta love a diva who is always in action.













1 comment:
Ouch! Poor P!! Maybe more than a week, mama--but she is going to heal great. My tough girl ;)
Post a Comment