Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Soccer Sleepover





Friday night we had a FABULOUS get together at the house.....we decided to end out season we would have a sleepover party because I think the last party gave Pizza Hut a run for their $$$. It was the perfect evening-- wild boys having the time of their lives, sweet girls playing baby to the point we even use DIAPER for our babies and mommies chitty chatting and watching little ones scamper about. So relaxing so fun and such memories. We did miss several of our players sweet Campton and Keegan were unable to attend because Campton has a little run in with the golf club-- he is doing well but please do keep their family in your prayers as that evening around 11:30 they had a home fire~ all were able to get out safely and I know they are starting to re-build a new home life (I could imagine just how difficult this has been for them) WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!


At the party we had loads of goodies to eat and drink, a confetti egg fight for the boys, movies and good times we ended the party with homemade doughnuts and lots of hugs to tide us over till baseball season. So the sleepover was a SUCCESS!!!

Even the diva was awake till almost midnight---she would not leave the boys sight finally I got her to agree to sleeping on the couch--hehehehehe

No comments: