Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Let the Easter Extravaganza begin....



It is that time EASTER.... this year it is a little hard having 2 at different school the benefit is they have different party days ;) Today we begand with Callen's Easter Party (have I told you we LOVE his school). The Easter bunny comes around ummm 10:30 brings 300 packed eggs (all done by Aunt Suzie) and the kids scurry to catch him~ rumor has it he has NEVER been caught. From there they have a Easter party and at 11:15 I am brining pizza for lunch (more so a treat for Aunt Suzie s oshe doesnt have to cook). This year I decided to get creative again...something new something NOT cupcakes. I think I succeeded of course ask me tomorrow when I have to make 20 of these cute little ship....12 not so bad 20 YIKES!! But ever so worth the end result- when I see the sparkle in my little ones eyes or the 1st sweet little one at school to say "wow" I know it is perfect....while I it may not be perfect to me. So here is to the start of a WILD Easter Extravaganza Week.....from today till Sunday it is going to be Easter sun up to sun down.

No comments: