Tuesday, August 28, 2012

If words could explain....

It is funny how God has the perfect timing and he knows just what he is doing when he places children in your lap. Paisley is one of a kind and the PERFECT little fit to our family, she is the funny to mommies seriousness, she is the smile to my frown, she is the spunk when I am spunkless and she is tough when I am weak! This week I have tried to take in all my children are saying and doing because I fear that one day I will have missed it and not savored the moment. Last night I listened to her tell her daddy that her hair is getting LONG and just to give it a little more time and I also listened to her explain how she is BIG but still little and our baby. I know this week her heart is aching she is missing HER BEST FRIEND... she is sad and confused but I also know she is growing and in her own way she is molding into something marvelous.

I love that she loves me and trust me she will point blank tell her daddy that mommy gets ALL her kisses then she will squeeze my face and give me every kiss in her being. I also love that when her world is turned upside down her brother can calm her like no other. I think in family alot is taken for granted on just how much they are wanted and needed but my biggest HOPE is that these 2 never stop caring and loving eachother through thick and THIN. And I pray that she carries forth with her the love and compassion that others can see and feel. I am blessed to be this girls momma and ever so thankful for the man upstairs choosing us to be her family. Paisley Emersyn never stop doing what your doing OR being who you are because there is no doubt you are a one of a kind!

No comments: