Well it is official as I sent a sweet friend a message last night... It was the last Sunday I would tuck Callen in kiss him goodnight before KINDER... hard to imagine this coming Sunday when he awakes he will awake to a whole new world. I am so anxoius and excited for him all wrapped into one ball of nerves. I too am saddened that Wednesday will be his last day at Aunt Susi's. He will leave her and start his next adventure. I am also saddened because he will be leaving behind his sister whom has already started saying " I think I am going to go to BIG school with Callen"...sweet girl if it was only that easy.
So Thursday morning when we awake I am turning off my phone and going to spend 2 days just me and my boy....what will we do? Whatever his heart desires (and it looks like he has our Thursday planned out or should I say momma has a little surprise up her sleeve!!
Ready or not the Kindergarten count down is beginning!!!
7 DAYS and COUNTING......
but who is counting right?













No comments:
Post a Comment