Monday, August 6, 2012

Tiny Dancer

Last night Paisley started dance for her second year let me tell you this year was a complete 360 from last year. Of course I am sure her asking ALL summer for dance was a hint at how the evening was going to go.

Last year we walked into the unbknown and she shed tears several times before being 100% comfortable well this year it was a different story. She went straight in sat down and was ready to go. Callen and I watched them stretch and then off she went. I must say it was a super proud mom moment. Of course we had to leave 10 minute early because brother had baseball and it was in Ganado. The entire way she told me "MOM I wanted to stay for ALL of it!!! and I mean all of it!!" Bless her little heart it wasnt long enough we have decided or should I say she has decided that she will be taking TUMBLE as well ;)

Shamefully mommy didnt get any pictures because the princess saw "no" and I wasnt going to push the envelope!!! hahahaha

We are excited to start the year lets just see how she does dancing and tumbling from 5:30 to 7:30

No comments: