Sissy with 2 of her 3 bandaides still on!We'll as Callen was helping me last night with sister...her noticed something. "Momma the sister has ouchie" yes Callen sissy got 3 shots today and one liquid shot in the mouth....."oh poor sissy'


Yes poor sissy...such a trooper although let me tell you my heart broke yesterday because she cried like I have NEVER heard before just gut wrenching!!! However by the time BIG brother was home she was ready for some action. So what better to do then for me and the kids to go for a walk in the WAGOn.....sissy loved the wagon just as much as Callen. I can tell you we will be doing it more often especially since fall is about to set in.

Some belly time for the girl....look how STRONG she is getting!














4 comments:
That bow is making it hard for her to hold her head up!!..lol
Guess who!
what a cutie...sure do love her chubby cheeks...just want to pinch em!!
She is just so adorable. I want to kiss those cheeks!
She is so edible--those cheeks are too yummm!
Post a Comment