Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hajovsky Easter Recap--

Our Easter began Saturday afternoon-- it was perfect weather for a little FUN-- alhtough there was no Easter hunt because the reality was it would just be Callen hunting we still had a BLAST!! The positive is there are plenty of playmates at family gatherings to keep my kids entertained and it also gives then an abundance of time getting to know others which is such a good learning skill!!


Callen rode the 4 wheeler with Cousin Carlie and Destry (her boyfriend). They scooped out the cows, the pasture and anyhting they could find-- I am glad they kept him away fro mthe pond because if I know him he would have DEFIANTELY asked to go swimming!!

Paisley read Cousin Chad stories and I think this picture should be proof that Chad needs to get married and get him a sweet little girl because he is sooooo good with her-- just touching!

And then there is my little camera guy-- as you can tell he knows how to hold a pose!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Looks like y'all had a BLAST! We sure miss everyone! :-)