
We pulled this beauty out of her box and cannot wait for the little girl to really get to use it. While we let her try it out she still has to get to the year mark and the weight mark---but the 5 minutes she was in it were AMAZING for the 1st time in FOREVER she was happy and content riding in a carseat. We are going to turn it backwards so she can have a up right seat and see brother but cant be truned around for a while----that is ok I think she will take ANYTHING over her baby seat!!

As you can tell her brothe was JUST as excited!!! he thought it was sooo cool they had matching carseats and kept saying "sissy you like it" and eve nshared a snake with her while they were sitting i nthe driveway!!













2 comments:
They look so cute!! I LOVE those seats!
That is my very favorite Britax cover! :) I can't believe how fast your kids are growing! They look like such good buds. :)
Post a Comment