Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our old hang out--


IS BACK
And better then ever because Callen has a partner in crime this time---Hope Callen is ready for round 2 and Paisley for round one....because I see many hours spent here once again (at least they are both a bit older then the last time-- well older then Callen was at the time)
Lets see which of you can guess where that hang out is...lets call it a challenge the winner gets a PRIZE (seriously I will take guesses till Friday 1st one to get it right gets a PRIZE)


maybe those followers that dont post but check the blog out quite a bit will join in on the FUN (heeheheee I know there are several of you out there the computer says so)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MUWAHHHHH to the cutie pies!!!

Laura Ann said...

Look at those sweet babies. I am going to guess this is a Lowes or a Garden Ridge.

It is almost Miss Priss' birthday!

Megs said...

im going w costco...adorable

The Mommy One said...

So very cute.