(This site just made my sweet little boy giddy and secretly it made momma pretty excited)Oh me oh my me and my sweet babies were soooo excited to pull up yesterday and see that our sweet daddy worked his tail of this weekend moving dirt--- it is official we now have a pond and hopefully the good lord with produce some rain for the crops and at least pretend to fill it up...



Ok seriously I do wish for the rain as bad as I want a house RAIN is much more important!!! And while this pond wont be there long it is the start to the NEW house--- see we have to dig out 2.5 feet and then use a special soil for the foundation-- 

To these two this is the fun part--- the constructing and figuring and measuring-- they could do it for hours and yesterday they did-- for me and the sister we long for the part that involves paint, and cabinest and flooring and MOVING in-- but till then we will defiantely settle for the beginning stages--
BRING ON THE DIRT-- cant wait to see the dump truck when I come home today and the piles of dirt!!!













2 comments:
Love your handsome farmers. ;) I am SO excited to watch the progress on the house!! The pictures of Paisley--LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE! :)
I hope it rains and fill up your pond too.....Rest assured I hear about rain all the time again and our lively hood doesn't even depend on it! Gotta love spring/summer!!
Post a Comment