There are soooo many things to be thankful for---a wonderful group of family and friends, children who are healthy and God's greatest little blessings, jobs that we can come to daily, food to eat and nurish our bodies, great school's that our children attend....at the end of the holidays we are a SWEET family of 4 sat down and discussed what we were thankful for it was a precious memory-- Callen was thankful for his sissy #1 on his list---as you can imagine somethings a 2 year old is thanklful for just bring a smile to your face (I will post his list soon), sissy is thankful to be living the life she is living, Chris thankful for our sweet family and health, mommy thankful for our many blessings and love that we share---- the list goes on and on
What a beautiful THANKSGIVING we shared with many of our loved ones....those who we werent able to see YOU WERE MISSED AND THOUGHT OF OVER THE HOLIDAYS---

Grampy and his GREAT - GRAND CHILDREN

BEBE, UNCLE BLAINE and PAISLEY (looking like what are you doing in MY Bebe's lap???)

Yummy sugars from Aunt Glenda---this girl LOVES her kisses

Look Bebe smile BIG for Mommy

Can you tell the LOVE these 2 share?? Precious just precious

Playing on Popo's belly--

The BOYS---dont they look like they are having FUN--- mommy made them laugh (took a picture of the pie daddy was eating) inside JOKE

I am LOVING this picture--it isnt often I get a mommy shot that looks decent and smile---
ME AND MY MOST PRECIOUS BABY GIRL!!!
1 comment:
I have so much catching up to do, Lauren! The picture of you and Paisley....MAGNIFICENT!!!!
You have a lovely blog--I enjoy seeing all the family pictures.
xoxoxo
Shannon
Post a Comment