
Snow is SOUTH TEXAS.....I have to admit I think we derserve it because LORD knows we put up with some pretty stought tempatures, yucky humidity and just TEXAS weather. I am in awww it is covering the ground and I cannot wait to get the babies and take a million pictures....the DUDE and I have a scheduled snowball fight this afternoon and Miss Priss and her DAD are going to be sipping some HOT chocolate....cant wait



Does it get any better then this? I know those of you who get snow are laughing at me right now but put yourself in our shoes and this is AMAZING....I'll put it like Callen put it this morning "Mommy God and the angels are making it snow......isnt it pretty" well said little dude well said!!!














1 comment:
Love the snow! Enjoy it. We rarely get snow either but it tends to get cold around the end of Dec and stay that way til March. Can't wait to see pics of Callen playing in it.
Post a Comment