Its sounds like a fun idea and it each year we get to go over again to teach the little ones the importance of Christmas, We didn't want to take the excitment away from them about Santa but tried to put it perspective! Plus we are wanting to instill the art of GIVING in our children we started with letting them pick pout others gifts and be a part of helping with there teacher gifts etc and we as a family choose child at church that we are buying for--we will do something FUN and then needed items. You dont realize how fortunate you are until you see the eyes of poverty and hunger looking straight at you....Thus is the season for GIVING and being grateful and that is just what we intend to do.
Hello world!
1 year ago













1 comment:
This is a wonderful idea and one I might have to borrow. I just told Curtis this morning that I feel like we have bought to much this year. It is so hard, but I also want my kids to be grateful and giving. I guess the best advice is to just stay away from the stores, right?
Post a Comment