Monday, December 21, 2009

School Party

Callen had "BABY JESUS'S" birthday party last Friday- they each opened a toy that they brought for the classroom. Mommy and Callen made cupcakes with peppermint sprinkles and little frosties on top. I joined him for part of it.
This holiday season has been such a joy when you talk about Christmas to Callen it isnt about getting gifts as he reminds us it is about baby jesus's birthday. I must say I am sooo THANKFUL for a school that is instilling in him the virutes we value. Dont get me wrong he knows we do gifts and he loves to buy and receive gifts but part of me thinks he is understanding the true meaning of the holidays.Checking out his goodies he brought for his friends...it was a hit---


And as you can tell this is one of Callen's favorite buddies at school "Trevor" it is ALWAYS mommy trevor did this and me and Trevor that.....gotta love friends!!!

No comments: