PAISLEY EMERSYN 6 ALMOST 7 MONTHSJust makes me want to squezze her a little tighter, hold her a little longer, and kiss her a little more. I tell you there isnt a day that goes by that I dont thank the heavens above for what they have blessed us with. She is my little firecracker she came with a bang and her loveable personality and sure fire spirit will melt your heart. I LOVE looking at the two when they are the same age....she still has her chubby cheeks maybe it is because she is still nursing and with Callen is was LONG over...maybe it is her homemade baby food or maybe just maybe she will have chubby cheeks....a momma can hope. You know that first day in the hospital with her when the nurses were giving her fat...they said one day she will come back to us and be mad that we injected FAT into her system....I say thanks because that fat in those cheeks is 100% PURE YUMMY....

CALLEN MCKRAY 6 ALMOST 7 MONTHS













No comments:
Post a Comment