Till the Princess turns 1....it is hard to believe that she went from this
( I know for many of you this is a hard picture to look at but it is one of my favorites-- it reminds me where we have come from with my sweet girl and it was our reality for a trickle in time so pardon the harsh picture and know this was the beginning and the beginning of falling sooo in love with our sweet little girl-- she was just as precious them as she is now all 4 lbs of her)to this.......
(a girl with more character then you could ever imagine-- a smile to melt your soul. She loves attention and is always this happy all 16 lbs of her)boy what a difference a year makes my little itty bitty, teeny weeny girl is blossoming although she still has many baby qualities I can seem them slowly trickling away and I have to be honest I am just not ready--not yet sweet sweet girl













2 comments:
She is gorgeous, Lauren!
Paiser, you are one strong and beautiful girlie!!! We love you!!
Post a Comment