
For the 1st time in a LONG LONG TIME the girl got some good girl time-- as you can tell she doesnt have a problem showing off (I think in several years I will be eating those words). She likes to charm anyone and EVERYONE who will give her attention. And I know I am a bit bias but sometimes I could eat her up--- now if she continues these crazy nights we have been having I may eat her up and spit her out to the 1st taker-- JUST KIDDING!!

Anyway we got some girl time--- mommy was on the hunt for a dresser for brothers room NO luck but we did get out and about and I got some cute birthday ideas for table decor and I should have picked them up however I forsee a internet search in the near future for something similar. Although I better get a move on it because it is coming FAST!!

This weekend I decided Paisley loves babies anything that resembles a baby she was ALL over-- and Madi was NO exception-- thanks Aunt Kim for letting her love on that baby, years from now the moments will be priceless although mommy had to hold her hands back several times because I was a bit concerned about her loving a little tooo HARD or MUCH!!!

And for those of you wondering Madi is NOT the doll she is our new sweet cousin a post soon will follow on how much the girl loved Madi--
See kissing the baby--oh she loved the dolls funny the difference between boys and girls-- Callen would have never blinked twice at a doll yet give him a tractor or truck and it is a whole other story--
And at the end of the day she was tired out--- gotta love good girl time













2 comments:
I am glad she has such a great time! There are definitely many fun places for girls up here!! I see many more "girl days" coming in the future! :-)
Look at her sitting up in that seat. I love those chunky cheeks. She is adorable!
Post a Comment