Thursday, April 1, 2010

House Hunt Goodies

I have been on the hunt for a few specific things for our new house....something to personalize it with. SO far we have found the vanity for Paisley's bathroom (and hopefully soon find Callen's), corbels for the bar area, a mantel for our fireplace that will be outside and lots and lots of dreaming---OHHH and the front door which I cannot wait to post a picture of. Thanks to Bryan and Shelby for all there advice and help up to this point.
This will be Paisley's vanity area--imagine it with a new top (something frilly and girly and a nice sink and faucet dropped in--there is a vision folks)



Daddy think I am crazy and loosing my mind for bringing all this "OLD" stuff into a new house however to me it is perfect and will add sooo much character and this is our one shot to really go in and personalize our home something I truely enjoy.....so call me crazy but this old stuff now has a new home!

The outside fireplace mantel-- it is stunning a big chunky wood top and a tin bottom with distressed paint ---sooo YUMMY and glad it is up hi so I dont have to worry about kids eating the paint--(seriously Paisley eats ANYTHING)



Last night we turned over counter-tops to BEBE--heeheehee little did she know I was being 100% SERIOUS!!

Corbels the BIG ones will be for the kitchen island and the little one will have a special home somewhere in the kitchen--the seed bag is a added bonus!!



Now if we have anyother volunteers you can feel free to pick your project-- ohhh yesterday I also caved and got a storage room--bye bye toys and BIG stuff for the next 6+ months we will see you when you return to our forever home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we need to go antiquing some time.... :)

Anonymous said...

we need to go antiquing some time.... :)