Monday, October 11, 2010

Alot is Changing--daily

Look whats back--- our door and it looks stunning I loved it before the FIX but now it sparkles compared to the way it looked
Our kitchen-- colors are a bit scued but the island and corbels are green and the cabinets are ivory and after today will have a incredible glazing treatment on them-- I am so excited about this room it is my little project The dining room and my china cabinet that arrived Friday so glad Jose could stain it and not just do our planned paint treatment
The family room--- I cannot wait till our 1st night watching the kids run in the house checking out there new surroundingsChris's office-- the blue color is by far my number 1 color in the houseThe powder roomOut guest room-- we WELCOME all visitorsThe masterMaster bathMaster Tub
Callen's Room and a peek at his vanity area
There shared tub and potty
Paisley's vanity area-- I am still not sold on the white but I wanted to use the stripes as their bathroom colors hers the white strip his the compatable cream stripe
And to end the tour P's room-- pretty in pink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the colors! And oh my....the master bedroom fortress.....the triple tray ceiling. WOWWWW on all the gorgeous detail! LOVE!