Monday, October 18, 2010

Soccer Saturday


We had a wonderful soccer satruday....Callen was a very blessed little boy as he had quite a few in his cheering section!! Once again the Dino-mites played an incredible game!!!

Uncle Blaine helping Callen gear up

Bubbles with Bebe

Linday and Mackenzie--enjoying the fall air and watching Callen

Madi and P sharing some ice

Look at that grin when she has the boys attention

Mommy and P

Madi posing for La--- I think she and Mackenzie will have to be my new subjects!!!

Nannie and Mackenzie talking about the game!!

A little soccer HUSTLE!!! and Aunt Kim we do have pics of you-- just none from the game although I think I remember catching 1 on the camera phone?? Sorry

Up next PUMPKIN PATCH

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Girl, Look at that precious little girl of yours...she is to die for cute! We would be in SO much trouble if we lived close by one another. Yay for Callen and soccer.

We had to pull Emma, but I could not tell her we quit so I said it was over. The Dr. did not think it would be a good idea for her to continue with the ragweed, asthma and pneumonia and we have not even hit a cold spell. So, needless to say it was a SHORT season for us!

Talk to you soon.