I am not sure how I could have forgotten to post these pictures-- but somehow they got overlooked. Lets just say if this were a video you would have heard ALOT of laughing going on from myself, Aunt Kim and Aunt Lindsay. The funniest part is Callen was carrying on a full conversation and not bothered at all by his legs that were squezzed into the exercauser. I am thinking he was testing the little princess's of the house by playing with there toy!! Sorry girls I guess Callen was calling rank lets just HOPE this was just a fluke and he wont have me pulling out our exercauser.


I think Paisley was wondering WHAT IS GOING ON-- or maybe secretly she was rolling her eyes and laughing too--
And yes sister had some wild pigtail leftover hairOne day I forsee these coming back to haunt him-- maybe his senior year













2 comments:
hahahah...that was one of the best moments EVER in Callen's life! He will live to regret that story! ;-)
I must admit, that was pretty funny. Oh I love my Callen, always can make me smile.....and laugh that is for sure!
Post a Comment