Wednesday, October 27, 2010

If you roll your windows down..

and listen real close about 5:30 in the evenings-- you will hear my car rockin and singing our favorite song--uh oh uh oh stuck on you, you and me baby were stuck like glue....there is a little diva dancing in the backseat and my heart is fluttering because lets face it that song sums up what I fell about these 2 because we are stuck like glue!!Sad when I have to capture them strapped in
but ohhhh soooo cute

Doesnt get any better then singing with the windows down and the air blowing through your hair
and yes shame on me-- she still gets a paci every now and them

By the way have you noticed the little diva in our house just how long her hair is getting??

3 comments:

Paige said...

Don't you just love it?! Charli and I used to jam out to Sugarland's All I wanna do! She's now more into "boy" bands..yuck! Your children are so adorable! I am loving Miss Diva's sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

Funny you mentioned! I was just thinking about the diva's long hair!!! CUTE kiddos!

SJA

Anonymous said...

Too funny!! That song is on our playlist for car rides too!! They ask for "Stuck Like Glue" or "Smile" immediately after I start the car!! -Misty