Thursday, October 28, 2010

House Update

Well I cannot wait to post pictures tomorrow on the house progress--
It has come leaps and bounds thus far
cabinets ~check
paint~check
tile completion~check
countertops~check
lighting~check (except the fixtures this mommy just ordered)
electricity~ CHECK well on Monday
ac~ next week
wood floors~next week
carpet~ next friday
moving day~ 2/3 weeks and counting
I have to admit I am beyond ready to move. I wish they would give me one completed room that I could start making home but unfortunately for me things just dont work that way. I have the blinds ordered the shutters taken care of and now I just need the OK to MOVE. Now dont get me wrong in 3 weeks there may not be a driveway or sidewalks much less landscaping but isnt all that trivial?? No worries with or without that we are MOVING because if you havent gotten the notice this momma is sooooo ready.
I even had Callen tell me MOM lets just stay here tonight-- little buddy if it were only that easy although life is better now that we have potties :)

No comments: