Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gratitude...

I often think that in the life we often lack GRATITUDE..... I am learning daily that little things keep the world spinning. Lately I have felt nothing more then being ever so thankful for those special people in my life as well as the moments that really shape who you are. I will be the 1st to let it be known that 9 out of 10 times I wont ask for help, I wont make my problems others and at the end of the day I feel I can "try" and do it all. But the reality is now that I have taken the time to slow down, listen to others and really see all there is to be thankful for I am ever so grateful....Thank you to the listening ears, the kind hearts, the prayers and each and every thing done this year to get myself, my family and my children to where we are today.....each and every person that has been there for us knows just how grateful we are. Obstacles have made our family stronger over the years, we now don't take a day for granted. I have realized life is short and oh how sweet it really is...I have 2 incredible blessings bestowed on me and for that I am ever so grateful.....with that being said we are looking forward to the holidays, forward to getting settled in our new home and more importantly we cannot wait to welcome 2011 with open arms and see just what is in store.
Thank you to those who have been there. I could go on and on but the reality is we are ever so grateful! And starting today we plan on paying it forward!

No comments: