Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful (day2)

Today I am thankful for our health-- it has been a long road to really be able to breath a sigh of relief. Paisley really put alot in to perspective for us because when I think about it we were beyond lucky to not have to face many of the health challenges that a premie entails. I think until the days she was released from the STARS clinic I always worried about soemthing popping up. I faced many a challenge with her from her hearing results and follow ups to her monthly shots last year.....however I am ever so grateful because there are tougher challenges to be fought.

I have learned never take health for granted because it can change in the blink of an eye. I have a wonderful example set forth in my step mother about facing those challenges and never taking a day for granted. She amazes me-- her love her passion and her caring even when she has faced what I consider one fo the worst most heart wrenching challenges a mother could face-- loosing a child, seeing her suffer however Becky prides herself to have Megans legacy remembered and to live each day to the fullest--

So there is no doubt I am ever so grateful for our health my families and those we love.

No comments: