I think I am more in love with this child then the 1st day he was layed in my arms....ahhh those 1st sweet breaths.
See this little dude never ceases to amaze me. This weekend he was my helper, he was my go getter and he was my partner. I never once asked for his help it was just like he knew mommy needed him. Together we accomplished ALOT- we set up the playroom, un packing toys and organizing and laughing and even a few tickles in between. He helped with the Christmas tree and he played with his sister. Together we piled in Paisleys closet, set up her bed and hung her bows. Together we trapped a mouse and together we cooked mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving. I am so grateful that we were able to spend 5 full days together.
Callen- I hope you always know how special you are to mommy. You were the one who made me a mommy, you are the one who taught me to love unconditionally and you are who makes me strive to be a better person. While I know our little world is full of imperfections I also know just how full it is of the right stuff. Bud you are the sweetest boy a mommy could ask for. Thank you for being you...your sweet button nose, your beautiful blue eyes and your firecracker personality all scream my little man and for that I am thankful!













No comments:
Post a Comment