Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thankful ( Day 1)

I am going to try and keep this going all month and I challenge you to do the same.

Lately I have been finding myself searching for what is comfortable for myself and questioning many "whys". I will be the 1st to admit this last month I have found myself really struggling to find that comfort- I have been quite negative, completely worn out, longing for home for me and my family and wanting our life to fall into that normal category. But let's face it as my husband put it to me the other night "our life is NOT normal" we are a busy family.

I have a job that I LOVE beyond words yet I too struggle with feeling comfortable in it, then there is the farm-- ohhh the farm it can be soooo good but it to can stress me beyond belief but again lets face it "it is our life". Not only that but anyone who know Chris knows it is his passion and I am grateful for that even when I dont feel grateful.

Last month was full of challenges that tested me, who I am and our marriage. However at the end of the day I am grateful because there is no doubt in my mind Chris and I can do anything possible! The 4 years we have been married have been a whirlwind from moving when Callen was a baby, to having Paisley almost 2 months early to the medical bills to deciding to move again when Paisley was little to building to the everyday task in our lives. At the end of the day when Chris and I look back together there is NO doubt each step has been worth it for our family.

So as the time draws closer and I can see home in sight I realize there is ever so much to be grateful for....2 health children, a husband I wouldnt trade for the world, a place to come home to and lay our heads down each night, food on the table, wonderful friends and a family that I love dearly.....when I say god is good it is just amazing just how good he is!! So today I am thankful for my incredible husband and 2 sweet babes.

No comments: