Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Party

Saturday we headed out of town for a road trip--- our destination was a

"Merry not Scary Halloween Party"

The party's host & hoestess (well there adorable little ones)these are the 2 cutest kids around and ohhhh sooo sweet. We look forward to showing them around the farm someday soon!!

I have to start by saying this was the cutest party and my dear friend out did herself! There is no question I would put her in charge of a party anyday!

Callen and Paisley were in AWWW-- this was such a GREAT idea!!

Sweet P

Handsome C

Big brother always takes care of Paisley

P-I-Z-Z-A-- couldnt get any better!!

My little babes has a wonderful time-- they played in the cutest of playhouses, the sweetest of playscapes and of course by far the favorite of the evening was the corn tables.

My little stunt devil!!

If an arranged marriage wouldnt be looked down upon I would have no problem playing matchmaker for both my little ones.

Thank you again for a wonderful time and for all the goodies for my sweet babes....there is no doubt trick-r-treating "family style" was perfect for Callen & Paisley!

And a great BIG BOO!!!!

No comments: