Wednesday, March 23, 2011

DID you HEAR....


Did you hear, did you hear...that someone special just turned 4.

My how times flies I feel like I have blinked and 4 years have gone before my eyes. I remember yesterday bringing this sweet little bundle of blue home. He was a perfect fit for us and ever so precious...he has always had a personality that is demanding yet sweet, kind and sensitive. I can tell you 4 was like a lite switch for my little dude..there seems to be so much more he is able to do, able to eat and able to articulate. 4 must be a pretty special number.

Of course to me 4 means I have been a mommy to the biggest blessing of my life. He was my 1st sweet babe and the 1st to make me a mommy, he is a great big brother and always tends to the needs of his sissy.

So you ask what is Callen McKray up to at the age of 4, well let me share.
He can rock his numbers thru 20
He can tell you 10 of the states
He can say the pledge, prayer and he can tell you everything about the state of Texas
He has recently switched schools and we have seen the strides
He is outgoing loves soccer, baseball and football while he alos like basketball he is NOT a fan of the whistle
He is his sisters #1 fan
He wears a size 9 shoe and is in size 5 clothes
He can bounce the ball and shoot from a distance
He can spell 90% of his name lets face it he doesnt stand a chance on the last name anytime soon

He is most definately still learning but each day we are greatful for the gift that we were given in him....my sweet little boy you are such a wonderful son and big brother!


There is so much I feel like I am missing but let me tell you 4 is a blessing and it has no doubt been the best 4 years of my life!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, handsome guy!!! What a blessing you are to your family. Love you!!