Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Uncle Greg's Girl



I think last weekend Paisley was filling in as Uncle Greg's girl.....forget wanting ANYONE but him!! It was quite funny even in Hobby Lobby-- and ummm Uncle Greg that is what having a 2 year old is like get ready ;)
We were lucky enough to have him come to our soccer game, help me at hobbly lobby, visit TSC and then head to the country for our little outing we felt quite spoiled that there wasnt a rush to get home, and to get to visit with Uncle Greg because normally he is go go go and very busy.
So Uncle Greg thanks for the visit-- I know there was one happy little girl and I think it showed ;)
By the way she fed your cows yesterday and LOVED it!! thinking it will be our new Saturday venture ;)

No comments: