Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have decided....


When me and the kids get kicked out of our house for bad behavior we are moving in with the funnest bunch around!!! I dont know if they will really know what has hit them but someday it is coming.
We celebrated someone's special 2nd birthday Sunday and the party was fantastic in everyway the details incredible, the company WONDERFUL and the perfect end to our weekend. I will tell you this momma has yet to let me down and we cannot wait to host her sweet family next weekend on what they consider the farm (yes it will be a rude awakening when you realize it isnt the animal farm someone expects ;)
Before we left the party P was insistant she was staying and Callen prefered to try out each and every toy (have I told you I have an arranged marriage for both my son and daughter-- yep sure do and I would be ever so PROUD to have them in our family)Thank you again for the BIGGEST ride of our lives!!!

No comments: