Sunday we attended a friends dirt party for their 2 boys...it was a BLAST and my kiddos felt right at home. This was their element, their cup of tea and their little time to dream. Of course when you left they were a MESS. Pailsey went home in her diaper and Callen covered in dirt from head to toe but that is the sign of a good party especially when they were both out within 5 minutes of leaving the house.
I have to tell you Rhett and Remington are 2 sweet boys, and Staci and Randy I would LOVE to have 2 boys close in age to share that special bond.....Now Staci you are braver then me to live in the sand like you are at the beach with all boys--my house would be full of sand like one of those colored sand bottles ;0) sooo please share you cleaning tips because my house resides on dirt and I cant keep it OUT but wow you do a great job. And then there is RANDY-- OMG that playscape is a childs dream I know one way you could make lots of extra $$ if your wife would be willing to become your hired help...BUILD THOSE PLAYSCAPE. Yall I am not kidding it is massive and has sooo much for one to do it is unreal. I want to be the 1st on 100th (by now I am sure) waiting in line for your services;)
Anyway thank you both for a incredible time filled with all the dreams children have--- no doubt your party was a hit and will be talked about for years to come!!!













1 comment:
Looks like a BLAST!! What fun!! :o)
Post a Comment