I wanted to share a sneaky peek with all of you from our party-- the actual birthday party post will go up this weekend time willing. I do have to say I think this was my most favorite party yet. Of course each party I say that but it seemed to all fall together and it was nice not running around having daddy making something on the grill although I know next year we will shoot for a Saturday but either way the party was a smashing success. Callen had loads of family and friends there to celebrate with him and we are forever greatful for all of you in our lives.
The day wouldnt have been a success without the tremendous amount of help we received!! From de-seeding Jalepenos, to closet cleaning(yes you heard that right) and everything in between.
Now onto some PARTY previews...
Welcome to the Crazy Cat's House (thanks L for letting us borrow the green wreaths they were PERFECT)
Just inside to the left was our goody table for all our sweet visitors...we had seuss bowls for the babies with spoons and forks, green egg soap and a washcloth for everyone, seuss pens, seuss pencils, little seuss notebooks, crazy cats for the bath, movies for the littlest seuss lovers, BIG sassy seuss bows and loads of cotton candy
Just around the corner we had a little snack area.....we had one fish two fish crackers, horton crackers and bubblegum as well as Jelly Beans
And of course there was FOOD GALORE
And then there was jsut our crazy seuss decor!!
Thanks for viewing ~ THE CRAZY CAT













2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! Great job Lauren!
Looks like so much fun! Great job, Lauren!
Post a Comment