Friday, January 8, 2010

Gotta love it when its COLD


Right now the temp gauge is reading 26----hello folks that is COLD and really down right nast cold for those of us that leave on the coast of Texas and are used to 60 degree temps remember yesterday morning it was 58. So if that tells you anything. No worries I bundled both my babies up this morning and we braved the temps. Unfortunately for the dude 26 degrees means no playing outside...well at least not till daddy gets home.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man is someone losing weight??? Those cheeks surely don't seem as chubby. Maybe it is the cold weather, don't things shrink the cold?? haha

Anonymous said...

I don't like the cold either. If I had my say, we would be out of my home state. We have been sitting in the low 20's for a week, but a heat wave is coming--we are getting up to 35 today! WOOHOO! :) :)

Shannon