Friday, January 15, 2010

RoCkStArS.......




---Priceless---

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are rockstars! So cute!!!! Thanks for all the priceless pictures. Love them! :)

Laura Ann said...

OKay, now this is some YUMMY stuff right here. We would so be in trouble together if we lived closer. Look how precious they are, both of them. Kuddos to your photographer for getting such a great shot too. It is impossible to get both my kids to cooperate, maybe one day ( I am still dreaming).

I hope all is well with you and your family. I miss chatting with you, but as you know life is crazy for a working Mommy with 2 little ones.

Gavin will be 1 in 7 short weeks, can you believe it. I am still in shock. Busy planning that party.

I have your tablecloth all boxed up and ready to ship back, if you will shoot me your address.

What are you planning to do Miss Priss's party in? I know you are already planning.

Take care & missing you.

Megs said...

I LOVE IT!!! You have the best pictures ever!