Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who is your BOW LADY?

Ok because we get asked this question almost days I figured I would let you all know who our beloved bow lady is....Last night dad requested I shoot and email to all our Austinite friends and family sharing our bow lady and her website. So I did and to be honest our bow lady AKA Shannon is so much more then just a bow lady. Of course she is key in our accesorizing (for me) but to be honest she is a friend and someone I think God brought into our lives for a reason. I reminisce back to the day around May 15th she emailed me asking if I had a prefrence for Paisley's bow of the month order (yes we started her out early so that she had a few bows when she was to arrive home July 1st). Of course a bow was furthest from my mind---I emailed back letting her know Paisley had unexpectedly come early and blah blah blah. Little did I know she was about to change my world....she immediately sent back her condolences and a little insite to her life. She was a former Nicu nurse and her husbad a neonatologist. Immediately she became a listener, a friend, a nurse (she gets all my questions 1st), an advisor a gift from above. She made my long nights without my daughter shorter and she made obsticales that to me were gut wrenching and heartbreaking seem easy, she feels my concerns and understands the depth and for EVERYTHING  she has done I am beyond greatful. 

So when you hear me talk of our beloved bow lady--know she is sooooo much more then words can express. To darn bad she doenst live closer to TEXAS!!!! but no worries one day if it means me and the Princess traveling far and wide us girls will meet up!!lol


So check her out because you all have seen her work and she is AMAZING



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lauren! I am finally catching up on all the happenings in your family's life. I hope you have a wonderful week! Thanks for spreading the bow word! ;) I love my TX gals!

xo

Shannon