Monday, January 18, 2010

Paisley AKA Paisers

Yes it is hard to believe your brother is now not calling you Paise he is calling you Paisers---it is precious!!!

There isnt a moment in time I dont thank God for giving me not one but 2 precious children. Dont get me wrong my days seem long and nights longer but they are both worth it more then ANYTHING I have ever imagined. They are my heart outside my body, they are the joy in my days and they are what makes me whole. I never imagined that life would be this good and it is PERFECT--



Paisley thank you for making me a mommy of a PRINCESS in a picture perfect world I couldnt have imagined life to be any sweeter. You are a blessing sweet girl and you are the easiest baby I have layed eyes on-- always happy, rarely fussy (now when humger strikes watch out!!) you love your brother dearly and you are a momma's girl. I asked your daddy last night if he is upset that you hollar MAAA- MA when you are stuck or needing someone and he said "it melts his heart" never would I have pictured a more beautioful little girl.

Sweet sweet baby I am soooo glad you are mine to have and to hold- to love kiss and dream with. I cannot wait for the years to come!

1 comment:

Laura Ann said...

Wow! Now that my friend would be hanging in my house on a big fat canvas. That is a beautiful picture and you know I am giddy about good photography. She is beautiful. Look at her, she is so cute. God knew what he was doing when he gave you a little girl. I bet the country folk down there don't know what to think when you walk in with that one. She is to die for. She looks so much like her big brother in this one to me.

Thanks for sharing. Okay, I am afraid we might have found Gavin's girlfriend.