Thursday, January 14, 2010

Im gonna miss this

I was reading a post this morning by another fellow blogger and it home and when I say HOME I mean her prespective on life AMAZING.

So here is my realization. Last night amoungst the normal choas of our little house. Callen wanting MOMMY or should I rephrase and say screaming for mommy, me holding Paisley and Daddy trying to tell Callen once he calmed down he could have mommy it STRUCK me.

My days are numbered with these sweet babies and one day they will be teenagers. Callen a sports playing dude who will want nothing to do with me and Paisley will either (continue) to be my girly girl or will be the opposite either way she too will be following in her brothers footsteps.

and the reality is I am gonna miss this.....

Our chaotic life my leave some to wonder and some to ponder but when it comes down to it they are growing and growing fast and I am not gonna miss this.....

Time is short and precious so take the time let those you love know and enjoy the moments because in no time we will be wishing they were back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So very true, Lauren! I am in need of this constant reminder, too. Parenting the little ones is fleeting. Embrace the chaos while you can because one day we will be singing the blues when are babies are no longer. HUGS!

Shannon