Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Play time F-U-N

That is what we did this weekend---or at least what Callen will tell you--- Momma I had some PLAYTIME FUN and trust me when I tell you HE DID!!!


Yesterday he started a new thing that I am going to have to break- I asked school this morning about it and they have NO idea on either so this is 2 new things in a week that we have NO idea where they are coming from.
Ok the 1st started last Wednesday he came out of the pantry with his shirt pulled to the top of his head and his hands crossed like he was praying....he immediately told me " Momma I'm a nun"--do what---Callen where did you learn that---soooooo SHOCKED at who would have taught him to be a nun??
Soooooo back to last night we were doing dishes and I said Callen pick that up and started counting 1...2.. and he chimbed in while picking up whatever it was "3.... Go to time out Callen--- OK yes we send him to timeout but he was just sooo out of the blue that I thought maybe he has been getting in trouble at school but NO they say he is GOOD and never gets in trouble--hahahha boy will times change!!

No comments: