Ok so I have decided to join in a little game----fellow bloggers please dont hesitate to join me!!! I am listing my favorite things thus far in 2010.....oh man only 10 this is gonna ba toughy--
1. BOWS--- ok i must admit I am totally addicted and look forward to mid month when the mail comes in-- by now if you havent yet checked out Shannon @ http://caryhairbows.com/ you should any momy of a princess knows she is the diva of bows and is my 2010 all time favorite ;)
---- Let's just say cookie monster is rocking my world----thanks SHANNON
2. The new rubbermaide easy find lid tupperware. This rocks and is key to storing baby girls homemade baby food cubes. Trust me moms that hat the tupperware drawer this is for you
http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Easy-Find-36-2dpc-Storage/dp/B0016P8N9S/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1265320478&sr=8-3
3. Dreaming of the endless possibillities for decorating....this is my new favorite image!!!
4. Dairy Queen Tea--Thanks girls for always having it ready for me when I drive up with out you I would be lost!!!
5. My camera-- it is my second life line-- nothing fancy but perfect for me and my clan
6. All the new spring lines---it is making birthday list SUPER easy---oh my they are just my cup of tea ;)
7. Our new computer or should I rephrase it DADDY's new computer--thanks Pappy and Mimi you rocked the hubs world--trust me now if we can just get internet that is worth a D@#%
8. Melissa and Doug wood play food---it is a MUST and is at the top of birthday list--durable heck it can knock your playmate silly (lets hope Callen doenst try it on sissy), look wise it doesnt look fake and PLASTIC, and it is relatively in expensive-- Callen has become quite the cook so this is definately going on his birthday list
9. Oh my all the baby goodies I have been getting-- I am trying to hold out just a little longer till the packages start finding there way to their new homes but honestly it is killing me---and I am sure in part 2 of the favorites of 2010 it will be baby fever--soooooo EXCITED I could jump out of my seat WHOOOOO--Aunt La is counting down
10. And #10 is my new organization sytem for the toys in the living room---we just becames less cluttered and it is soooo kid friendly that Paisley can crawl up pull her a basket and get toys I dont have to be terrified about her choking of getting a marker or toy not age appropriate although she prefers those---oh what a BLESSING
Hello world!
1 year ago













No comments:
Post a Comment