Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is what you resort to.....

when you dont have a younger brother or sister....UNCLE BLAINE is the culpret here although I have to admit I got quite a few laughs and as you can tell Callen didnt mind a bit because he thought he was cool little did he know this was Blaines form of torture!!!
It 1st started with a cap---as you know by now Callen likes to strip to is "WONDER WEAR" and play for countless hours with nothing on. Inside our home and a few select others we let him...otherwise it is FULL clothes for this little boy.
Then Uncle Blaine gave him a TAIL----doenst he look like a monster with that grin---
Callen was laughing little did he realize all the chuckles we directed towards him...this kid is a CHARACTER let me be the 1st to say I have NO idea where it comes from!!
Next Uncle Blaine added Callen's baseball helmet----
And WALA you have Dr. Whistle the super hero----yes you have to know the who doctor whistle story to understand but as you can TELL Callen was proud and Uncle Blaine was even more proud becaue his torture was a success!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

He is going to kill you one day for this mom, but I must say he is really cute in these pictures!