Thursday, February 4, 2010

Indian Shirt---

Callen is a very outspoken child(wonder who he takes after)......he likes to dress himself, feed himself, and pretty much these days do EVERYTHING "myself". So I let him as much as I can of course we struggle in the outfit department. If he had his way he would wear the same thing OVER AND OVER AND WELL OVER again. Yesterday he wore his marroon "indian shirt" it had a football helmet on it and he thought it would do while his indian jersey was in the washer....well this morning he wanted that indian shirt that was in the washer---OOOPPPPSSS I told a Big fib yesterday because it wasnt yet in the washer and the clothes pile is growing and the washer doesnt work fast enough soooooo indian shirt was still in the pile.




I immediately go to plan B a cute waffle shirt that is white with a football helmet. Immediately I am SHOT down "momma that is NOT and indian shirt" oh man I know its gonna get rough I have exhausted all indain options this week and NOW WHAT...I try desperetly to escape giving daddy the duty of dressing a mear 5 minutes later Callen is in my room crying for an indian shirt and telling me "daddy doenst know my indian shirt"...Chris fed up with this game I let Callen play walks off....so I get Callen and we start looking for a shirt that would work--- I FINALLY find a maroon indian track shirt---WHOOOOO it worked but if I were a smart momma that indian jersey would be CLEAN tomorrow cause there is a little boy counting on it ;) oh and the arm warmers are sissy's leggings that Callen wore to school--who knows next he may try a bow (if that becomes the case we are in BIG trouble)
Can you tell who rules the ROOST??

No comments: