Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The girls is OUT....

Finally I feel like I am a little more safe taking Paisley out and about amoungst larger groups of people. Over the holidays we opted out of my families BIG Christmas because we didnt want to risk the Paiser's getting sick. She is still getting her monthly shot----lets pretend like it is something FUN that we do the second TUESDAY of every month. In fact it isnt----she HATES it, my heart breaks yet I know deep down that what when we choose to give her this shot it ment a BETTER chance at a normal life and keeping RSV AWAY (or should I say lowering her risk)....RSV is scary and honestly I would pay anything to keep it away from my sweet girl....and I think it is doing the trick (the shot and lots of TLC afterwards).
She loved seeing her Great-Mema and Great-Papa---and LOVED the belly kisses
We also got to see Aunt Theresa and her stunning girls---OH my 3 girls that TRUST me when I say turn heads!!! Paisley ate them up---but that is for my later post ;)

As you can tell this bright-eyed beauty is my world and my heart. Her and her brother are the 2 best things that have ever happened to me and I am soooo THANKFUL for them. And thank you to all the visitors while we were at Mimi and Pappy's we had a great time!!




No comments: