Friday, February 5, 2010

The GREAT debate...

This morning I awoke to a whole new sleeping regimn in our house.....new set ups and new rules...come Sunday the dude will to be sleeping in his own bed right next to his sister who's crib now resides in his room....we had to make a change as her room gets unbarably cold due to the 3 exterior walls and facing the north so I decide lets move the crib and it works-- not ideal but it works and we werent ready just yet to give up our guest room and completely overturn our house as we are trying to sell so the least we do the better--- of course now sissys room is a bit bare but makes for a nice open room to play in ;)




Anyway back to my debate story...this morning when I woke up and lookes at sissy it was like her hair grew over night---I kid you not it looks like there is sooo much and it is getting longer and WOW-- Callen even aggreed she needs a haircut--woaaaa buddy she isnt getting hers but because hers is longer and you hate hair cuts. SO we got clothes and I went to get a bow...todya I thought heck I will let her wear a mini and when I say mini I mean mini bow--well the dude said NO mamma sissy wears big bows---and the debate began. I tried explaining big obws wouldnt yet clip in her hair and myabe she could wear a little bow--he still insisted baby dolls and shoes wear little bows sissy wears BIG---needless to say I opted for a bow to slide in the hair and while it isnt our BIG diva bows it is good enough for a busy day and some traveling. Hope you all have a great weekend and stay safe!!

2 comments:

The Mommy One said...

Very cute! I love the big bows, but I also look forward to Eliza having enough hair that a small bow will stay in her hair. So very cute!

Kimberly said...

How cute! I love her little bow! The ladies at the office vote for both sizes...as long as they are on your sweet little girl's head! :-) She is so precious!