Monday, May 24, 2010

Brick-

Sooo-- yeah yesterday was a LONG day my little Callen is sick... just fever nothing else but sick is sick so it made for a long day and my post--got posted BLANK...

So today is a new day and the brick debate is on or should I say was on-- the builder said we had to have a brick by this morning because we needed shingles, the paint colors, the stain colors and the stucco color--hmmm alot to decide in just a few short hours. Plus anyone that knows me and the hubs knows when it comes to likes we can be on 2 different spectrums of the world.

We have choosen but I would LOVE yalls opinions keep in mind that they may not be anyone but my crazy taste--but that is part of the deal so let me know #1 or #2
This is #1- A brown toned brick with various shade-- muted yet refined


#2-- this is a brick with various tones that give you that Chicago Brick style-- you can accent with many a color

I would love to hear your thoughts and this afternoon I will let you know what we decided!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh??

Laura Ann said...

I am all about #2! Love it....Can hardly wait to see what you chose, but I am guessing your husband picked 1 and you picked 2.

The Mommy One said...

Who knew brick could be so confusing????

Unknown said...

Yes i'm conservative I like #1!!

Unknown said...

Since I'm conservative I choose #1

Anonymous said...

Ok this makes better sense, Lauren! All I could see yesterday was "brick" and a blank entry. I hope Callen feels better soon! The house looks amazing so far!!

Shannon

Anonymous said...

Forgot to add....love #2 the best!

SJA