Sweet P had her 1st birthday party this Saturday and it was WONDERFUL-- hard to believe my girl is 1
Are you ready for picture overload---









The Birthday Girl in Action









We opened presents with a sleeping beauty-- and I have to admit I HATED doing that because that should have been her moment and I should have just stood my ground -- however will she remember? probably not but sleeping during presents Sweet P that is just your style and you were in little girl heaven when you awoke









We opened presents with a sleeping beauty-- and I have to admit I HATED doing that because that should have been her moment and I should have just stood my ground -- however will she remember? probably not but sleeping during presents Sweet P that is just your style and you were in little girl heaven when you awoke




Party Guest- the ones mommy was able to capture (there where many loved ones there)
Sweet Baylee
Sweet Carlie (can you tell this boy LOVES her)
Sweet Kenan and his mommy Holly
Kaleb (Kenan's BIG brother), Blayne (Baylee's Big Brother & Callen
Cousin Sara
Sweet Grampy
Uncle Greg- who in a few short weeks will have a princess of his own baby MCake Time





Oh my--- hope you enjoy the pictures and thanks to all for making this a very special day













3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Paisley Emersyn! Where did the year go?? You grew up too fast on us! I loved all the pictures and Mommy's superb attention to detail. What a fabulous party theme! You certainly celebrated in style! HUGS to the little birthday princess! xoxo
Sorry we had to miss it, but it looks like you guys had a blast! Love all the decorations! -Jenna
Happy Birthday Sweet Paisley. Lauren, you did an amazing job on everything. The theme was awesome and every little detail was perfect. WOW, I can not believe this baby girl is 1 already.
I am so glad that the party was so much fun and looks like you had one tuckered out little girl.
I can not wait to hear all about it.
Been super busy meeting deadlines at work, but can not wait to catch up.
Post a Comment