My precious, sweet girl-- I sit here in the early morning hours watching you sleep remembering back to a year ago. While this time last year the fear that was mounting in my heart in nothing comparable to the love you have given my heart this last year.

While I will be the 1st to admit it was a begining I had never dreamed of the reality is it was YOUR beginning and since it you have tought me about the importance of relishing in each day and not taking a moment in time for granted. I fondly remember praying to just hear your cry, to just see you were ok, to be able to see you and hold you. That Tuesday morning last year was fear ridden for both me and your daddy-- and while he was the calm one and mommy was falling apart I will admit you made us stronger as a family. Not only were we stronger because of you but we also became a family of 4 the day you were born and I became a mommy to a precious daughter. One who has filled my heart with so much joy. Your smile, your wrinkled nose, your sweet demenor all brings me to my knees thanking hte heavens above for the life they chose for me to protect and care for.

Over the last year you have grown by leaps and bounds, you have met and exceeded all the milestones and I have watched you grow into a little girl who LOVES her brother and her babies. I must be the 1st to admit you have made all my dreams of having a little girl come true. Not only do I cherish the memories we have of the 1st 3 months of your life and that time we were able to spend together but seeing you with your brother truly melts my heart. You two share a bond that no one could describe....to you he is your light and to him you are his love. The two of you make me realize everyday that you are the greatest gift I could have EVER been given.

Paisley my sweet daughter for you I wish all the stars in they sky, I wish healthy and happy days, I wish endless hours of play, I wish a world for you to grow and prosper in, I wish for many years down the road you to find a husband who treats you like the princess you are, I wish you babies of your own to laugh, hug and hold and I wish you all your dreams come true!!













No comments:
Post a Comment