Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Paisley at 1


So today if you stopped and asked me about Paisley at 1 year old I would be able to recite you a short book--- here are many of her milestones


1. You LOVE your brother more then anything

2. You officially started formula 100% today although you have had a bottle a day for the last month today you begin a new routine and adios to the rest of the milk in the freezer and in a few months I forsee whole milk coming into play but baby steps sweet girl

3. Your vocabulary consist of momma, buba, cractor (tractor), baba (bottle), buhbuh (bye), dada (whoo that is a very exciting one and daddy is proud), greg (oh heavens yes rumor has it you say greg) I am sure there maybe one or two more however momma cant yet deciffer those

4. You are my bow queen and dress up buddy (have I told you how much fun a little girls is)

5. You are crawling and pulling up EVERYWHERE- my guess is by the 1st of July you will be walking

6. You love outdoors just like your brother and could sit outside for hours

7. You sleep in your bed 1/2 the night and snuggle down with us for the other half (and I love snuggling with you)

8. You are normally only getting up for 1 night feeding

9. You love to wave bye bye and patty cake is your favorite game

10. I could just squezze those cheeks and steal those kisses you hand out for countless hours


Hugs and Happy Birthday

Sweet Sweet Baby

2 comments:

Laura Ann said...

Happy 1st Birthday to a very special little girl. You are so loved and so blessed. I have encountered so many children in my life while being an educator and you sweet girl have so much more than many.

God could not have given you a better family and support system.

It has been a pure joy to watch grow in the past year and see all the fun your Mommy has had playing "dress up".

Always put God first and EVERYTHING else will fall right into place.

Today is yours Paisley, Celebrate BIG!

Anonymous said...

You are so loved, precious girl!!!!! I love you BIG time!!!

Shannon