What fun would a day be without a post on the house..... it is still busy busy over there and from what I heard I better enjoy seeing the daily changes because all the fun is about to cease. They ahve told me when it comes to electrical I wont see anything I consider progress until--well it is done which rumor has fro mthe builder will take about a week or so....so enjoy the post today and the few that will follow because in NO time things are really going to slow down---
(not many windows on the lovies side of the house-- but what good would they be in the closet or bath and daddy said no no)
(yesterday we even had stairs which made for a pretty cool view)Shhhh Chris told me last night that the way things a trucking along that durnign harvest majority of the stuff will need to be picked out..DARN THE LUCK momma will have to do that (wink, wink) although I did agree to this time it being a JOINT effort-- and NO redish paint--and I am A-OK with both those decisions-- infact red is the new white and I cannot wait to use loads of WHITE in this house-- for those of you that no me you know white is NOT a color of choice but the tides are turning and white is pretty LIKABLE!!.png)
.png)
(see I stole this from somewhere on the web-- can you see white is YUMMY)













1 comment:
man I can't wait to see it in person....and by the time I am able to get there maybe I will be able to stay in it..haha...It surely is coming along quickly!!
Post a Comment